Bring the Fragrance of Roses to Your Home with Rose Scented Wax Melts.
This scent was inspired by a stunning pink rose tree that was gifted to me on my birthday, by my partner and now fiancé. Nestled in its pot, it was the first plant to go into our new garden when we moved into our first house together.
The smell of roses always reminds me of that day, of being surrounded by love and hope for the future.
This fragrance is floral yet clean and crisp. It is perfect for relaxing and recalling summer days. Indulge in the enchanting scent of roses with my little Rose scented wax melts.
- 100% Natural Coconut & Rapeseed Wax
- One pack contains 8 individual flower shaped melts
- 6 hours of burning time per melt
- Hand poured in small batches
- Decorated with biodegradable, un-dyed and dried flower petals which are grown in the UK
- Recyclable, compostable and biodegradable glassine packaging
Vegan Friendly | Sustainably Made | Cruelty Free | Eco Friendly
How to use:
To enjoy your wax melt, simply place it into the well of your wax burner. Then, light a four-hour, unscented tea light and place it in the bottom of the burner. This will cause the wax to melt and release its wonderful fragrance into the room. Enjoy!
Keep out of reach of children. May produce an allergic reaction. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If a skin irritation occurs, seek medical attention. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment.
WAX MELT SAFETY
- These wax melts can be used in any traditional tealight burner and electric burners. Please note however that these are not suitable for use in electric diffusers that release steam.
- Only use a wax melt burner that is approved for wax melts.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from things that can catch fire.
- Keep wax melter in view. Never leave a wax melter unattended.
- Keep wax melter clean and free of any debris.
- Keep wax melter away from drafts, dust and other flammable materials
- Use your wax melt burner on a flat stable surface.
- Do not burn your wax melt burner for more than 4 hours at a time.