Apple Crumble is a warm and inviting aroma of hot, freshly baked apples with hints of cinnamon.
This fragrance is a tribute to my mother's love of baking, particularly her famous apple crumble dessert. On chilly days, the aroma of baked apples and warm, buttery crumble would fill our home, evoking feelings of warmth, comfort, and love. This scent is a nostalgic nod to those cherished memories.
- One pack contains 8 individual flower shaped melts
- 100% Natural Coconut & Rapeseed Wax
- 6 hours of burning time per melt
- Hand poured in small batches
- Decorated with biodegradable, un-dyed and dried flower petals which are grown in the UK. Kindly note that the botanicals in the images may vary.
- Recyclable, compostable and biodegradable glassine packaging
How to use:
Place one or two wax melts into the well of your wax burner. Then, light a four-hour, unscented tea light and place it in the bottom of the burner. This will cause the wax to melt and release its fragrance into the room.
Keep out of reach of children. May produce an allergic reaction. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If a skin irritation occurs, seek medical attention. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment and dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Wax Melt Safety:
Not suitable for use in electric diffusers that release steam. Only use a wax melt burner that is approved for wax melts. Keep away from children and pets. Keep away from things that can catch fire. Keep wax melter in view. Never leave a wax melter unattended. Keep wax melter free of any debris and away from flammable materials.
Ingredients: Contains Allyl cyclohexanepropionate, Eugenol, Limonene, Methylcinnamic aldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction.