May Bells is a fresh and uplifting scent of Lily of the Valley blended with floral rose, geranium and lilac.
This candle was inspired by the enchantment of Cicely Mary Barker's Flower Fairies books which were my favourite childhood stories.
Lily of the Valley, a woodland garden flower which blooms in May, was sometimes referred to as the 'flower of the fairies' due to the snowy, bell shaped pendants. In folklore it was said that the soft ringing of the bells would keep evil spirits away, protecting the garden.
It is a flower which is said to symbolise happiness and hope.
- 100% Natural Coconut & Rapeseed Wax
- ECO Cotton Wick - A high quality wick made of pure cotton and thin paper filaments. All our wicks are pre-waxed with vegetable wax and not paraffin.
- 180ml Amber Jar Candle - 40 Hours Burning Time
- Hand poured In Small Batches
Vegan Friendly | Sustainably Made | Cruelty Free | Eco Friendly
You may notice small cracks in the surface of the wax. These cracks occur naturally as the wax cools. This is a completely natural feature of using coconut & rapeseed wax and is part of it's natural charm. It has no impact on the quality of the burn or the scent throw.
Keep out of reach of children. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Contains Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool and Nerol. May produce an allergic reaction. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If a skin irritation occurs, seek medical attention.
- Keep candles in view. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Always extinguish the flame. Candles are not to be used as night lights.
- When burning for the first time, allow the candle to burn for at least two hours. This will help to avoid tunnelling.
- Trim the wick to 5mm after every burn.
- Cease use when 10mm of wax remains.
- Always keep the wax free of wick trimmings, matches and debris.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, dust and other flammable materials.
- Burn on a level, heat resistant surface.
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- The container will get hot. Do not touch or lift the jar when the candle is lit.
- If the candle is flickering excessively, or the flame is too high, extinguish the flame. Leave the candle to cool, trim the wick and relight.
- The warning sticker on the base must not be removed.